Ryan Gosling is here with us to recap 10 reasons why you should already be in Downtown Kitchener today:
- It’s FREE. And we’ll even send you home with FREE STUFF.
- There are fighting robots… and drawing robots, and LEGO robots…
- We have a kingdom made of cardboard.
- We have 35 different things for the kids to do!
- You can be FAMOUS!
- We have wonderful volunteers to help you find what interests you.
- It’s NOT just for kids!
- We have water for you.
- We’ve even done the hard work of figuring out how to get here by foot, bike, car and bus!
- You only have 4.9 minutes at each exhibit if you want to see it ALL!
oh and since all good things go to 11..
11. We will have a giant Balloon Sculpture IN THE FOUNTAIN. Come get an epic selfie for your profile pic.
TODAY ONLY – From 10am to 6pm. Rain or Shine. We may even have boat races down King Street.
YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS THE WORLD’S BIGGEST* MAKER EXTRAVAGANZA DO YOU?
No, no you don’t.
See you soon.
* LEGAL: BIGGEST maker expo that is in Southern Ontario, Canada on Saturday, September 10th 2016 at least. But who’s counting?